a legal Issue?
Enter your details and one of our friendly solicitors will be in touch with you
We advise franchisors and franchisees on all legal aspects, including:
- Purchase and sale of franchise businesses
- Preparation of franchise agreements, disclosure documents and ancillary documentation
- Franchising Code of Conduct compliance
- Intellectual Property protection
- Sales, purchases and restructuring of franchise systems
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) observance
- Dispute resolution and litigation
Service Station Franchising
BJ Macree, Solicitors & Barristers, has particular expertise in the fuel industry. We work closely with franchisors and franchisees to build successful businesses. If you are buying or selling a service station it is important to understand the importance of Oil Code compliance.